MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wood, Ellen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wood, Ellen
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 16:41:01 -0400
One of the most visited pages on Maine State Library is the job posting
site:
http://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/jobjar.shtml

To facilitate the posting of a library job (even if I'm on vacation or
ill), I created a form off the jobjar page.
(http://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/postjob.htm).

By filling in the form your job will be posted quickly, and I will know
exactly what you want displayed in each section. If the form doesn't
work for you, please understand you always can email me or use the
feedback form.

One library received a number of additional applications immediately
after its job appeared in the jobjars on the MSL web site! It works!
The jobjar page was visited 6,300 times this past September. Thank you.

Ellen

Ellen Wood
Maine State Library Web Coordinator
(207) 287-5620