MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wood, Ellen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wood, Ellen
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2012 18:57:07 +0000
The FY annual report is now available at  http://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/statistics/

We are sorry that these reports are so much later than normal but the Feds,  who release the numbers,  were short staffed.
Thanks to Jenny Melvin, our state data coordinator, who works with the public libraries on their annual report statistics, for all her hard work!

If you have questions related to your data, please contact Jenny Melvin ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).
If you need a custom report for a budget meeting or other, please contact Stephanie Zurinski([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).
If you need help analyzing your data, please contact your district consultant. (http://www.maine.gov/msl/mrls/)
If you have questions related to the stats web page, please contact me - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

-          Ellen

-
Ellen Wood
Web Coordinator/Special Projects