MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wood, Ellen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wood, Ellen
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2012 08:31:02 -0400
With tourist season starting it's important that your public library
information is up-to-date! Maine Tourism links to our library
directories.
1. Review your information:
http://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/directories/public.shtml

2. Send us your changes via our form - Remember you ONLY need to write
What changed! We do NOT see any new information from your last annual
report until August so please review carefully and let us know changes
now.
http://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/changes.htm

3. No changes? Please email me ([log in to unmask]) if all is
up-to-date.

Thanks!
Ellen

Ellen Wood