MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
James Jackson Sanborn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Jackson Sanborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:04:58 -0400
I have been alerted that my message from last week may have not been
received or distributed properly:

Many online services, including but not limited to:

MARVEL!
MaineCat
Minerva
SOLAR
URSUS
University Databases and library resources
Statewide email listservs

*WILL BE UNAVAILABLE Sunday, June 3rd from midnight to noon.*

Access to the Maine InfoNet Download Library will also be unavailable
during this time for patrons from Minerva and URSUS libraries.

This downtime is the result of the Orono Data Center, which houses
these systems, moving facilities to new space at the University which
should offer better power and infrastructure for the servers.

Please see below for more details.

-James