MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 09:51:07 -0500
On behalf of the three districts of the Maine Regional Library System
(NMLD, SMLD, CMLD), we would like to thank those of you who were able to
attend the fall council meeting at the Augusta Civic Center on Friday.
The topic "Action and Advocacy in Tough Economic Times" is certainly one
that resonates with all of us who work in Maine libraries.  If you
attended the session on Friday, please take a moment to complete the
evaluation.  These evaluations are very important to us as we plan
future events.

You can find the link at http://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/
<http://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/--right>      right  sidebar under
Featured Links, click on the Fall Council Evaluation link to complete
the survey.  It will take just a minute and will be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Stephanie Zurinski (CMLD) and Valerie Osborne (NMLD)