MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:05:12 -0400
In order to create a "Good Reads List" from Maine libraries, I am asking anyone who works in a library regardless of type, to submit the following information:

Name
Name of Library
Your five favorite works of fiction (title and author)

That's it!  The list will be posted in early September.  The deadline for submissions is next Friday, August 28th.

Take a minute to reply to this email.  It will be great to see what our peers are reading, plus this list will create a wonderful passive readers' advisory tool that you can place at your circ desk for your patrons who might be in search of that next great read!

Thanks for your help!

Valerie Osborne
NMLD Consultant