MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:53:47 -0500
It would be helpful for you to know that the date of the session is Monday,
March 16th at 10:00 a.m.  I failed to give you that information in the
original email, trusting that you would see the date on the calendar.  I
hope this helps in your planning.

Sincerely,
Valerie Osborne, Consultant
Northeastern Maine Library District