MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:53:04 -0500
Pam Erickson of EBSCO will once again teach an online class on how to maximize your use of the EBSCO databases as you work with children in grades 4-12.  This is a great opportunity for additional training without leaving your library!  If you have participated in the NoveList training last month, you know what that Pam is an excellent teacher.

Registration opens at 8:00 am on March 5th and closes at 10:00 am on March 12th.  I could only schedule this time slot at this time, but I will try to offer this again in early April during an afternoon time slot.

Once registration ends we will send the information you need to take part in the training.

This is open statewide, so please take advantage of the opportunity.  Here is the link to register:

http://evanced.info/maine/evanced/eventcalendar.asp

Sincerely,
Valerie Osborne
Northeastern Maine Library District