MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"McKenney, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:14:33 -0500
We are planning a day in Augusta where librarians can see demonstrations
of library automation/systems software and talk to vendors.
Before finalizing details I would love to have all libraries fill out
this survey so we can get a handle on the interest in attending the
"Automate ME" day plus compile info on usage and interest in specific
systems.
The survey will be available for 3 days.  Thanks so much and I
appreciate your responses!

Library Automation Survey
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=xe0LdIYf9yhb_2f6N_2fV2_2bHrA_3d_3

Janet

Janet McKenney
Maine State Library
Coordinator of Learning and Technology Services
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME  04333-0064

207-287-5620