MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2016 13:23:18 +0000
From:
"Leadbetter, Jared" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
A fine post-solstice morning to all,

As is the long-standing tradition with these emails, I speak to the E-raters of public libraries. If "E-rate" sounds like some mystical incantation whispered in strange rituals, that's because it is. Ignore if you please, or if curious, contact me about your future potential as an E-rate cultist.

IF you have not yet applied for E-rate reimbursement for the upcoming funding year (July 2016 - June 2017), there's still time. But only a leeeetle. As in, 11:59 PM tomorrow night, which is the close of the Form 470 window.

This, of course, implies that the window to the next celestial alignment... er, step in the application process (cough) is July 21st. That's when all Form 471s need to be completed, reviewed and certified in... well, digital blood. Which is to say, through your hard work and effort.

Should there be questions or concerns, you know where to find me. Knock thrice and say the secret word, "help."

-Jared Leadbetter
E-rate and Technology Consultant
Maine State Library
207-287-5620