NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Networkmaine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2022 12:04:26 -0400
This power maintenance has concluded ahead of schedule, and at this time
everything is restored to the original configuration.  No further work or
risk of outages is planned at this time.

During the power work, one of the battery backup units in place
unexpectedly failed causing a brief outage for the UMA campus.  This unit
will be replaced as soon as possible during a separately scheduled
maintenance event which will be announced when details are finalized.

Thank you, and please contact Networkmaine with any questions or concerns.
--
Networkmaine NOC
University of Maine System