From:
Nissa Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nissa Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2022 11:09:28 -0400
Hello Maine Librarians!

We recently hosted an author event at our library that was so fun and
successful that I'd like to let you all know about it.  Jen Dupree, who
many of you may know as the director at Hobbs Memorial Library, has
recently published* The Miraculous Flight of Owen Leach*.  Jen's event at
our library was an "in conversation" event with another author/librarian,
Elisha Emerson, and it was both well-received and well-attended.  Jen was
able to bring her own books to sell, so she was completely self-contained
and easy for us to host.

If this sounds like something you'd like for your library as well, Jen has
given me the ok to pass along her email address - [log in to unmask] - so
you can reach out to her about availability.  Her website is
http://www.jenniferdupree.com <http://www.jenniferdupree.com)>

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Nissa

--