From:
Megan MacGregor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Megan MacGregor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2022 10:37:07 -0500
The Northeast Regional OER Conference Committee is excited to announce the
upcoming Northeast Regional OER Summit, a two day, multi-state
collaborative virtual event for new and experienced OER advocates offering
the opportunity to learn and share effective practices in awareness
building, implementation, collaboration, strategy, and research.

This year’s theme is* Making Moves: Strategies for Success in OER*.

   -

   When: Tuesday April 4 - Wednesday, 5, 2023
   -

   Where: Online
   -

   Cost: $40
   -

   Who Should Attend: People engaged in open education initiatives,
   including students, faculty, librarians, instructional technologists,
   administrators and other campus leaders.

Registration: https://umass.irisregistration.com/Site/OER

Mark the dates on your calendars!

Call for Proposals:

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: Monday, January 2, 2023

More information and submission form:

https://neoer.umasscreate.net/conferences/2023-2/2023-call-for-proposals/

Reviewers for Proposals: We are looking for reviewers to review conference
proposals. If you are interested, please contact Nicolas Simon at

<https://umass.irisregistration.com/Site/OER>

Thank you for giving this event your consideration. We hope that you will
be able to join us online this year!

The Northeast OER Summit Core Planning Team

Hayley Battaglia, Southern Connecticut State University

Amy Beth, Guttman Community College CUNY

Kathy DesRoches, Granite State College

Megan MacGregor, University of Southern Maine

Nicolas Simon, Eastern Connecticut State University

Susan Souza-Mort, Bristol CC

Theresa Dooley, UMass Amherst

For questions, please contact: Megan Mac Gregor @ [log in to unmask]

--