Sender:
From:
Holly Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2022 11:55:52 -0400
Hello all.

I feel like I should know this, but I don't. Our local historical society
is in desperate need of a volunteer/intern to help make displays at the
society as well as to take photos of items and scan other photos to be
placed into a database. They have everything figured out, they just need
more help. I think just a summer gig could clean up a lot of this stuff.

Suggestions? A contact at UMA maybe?

--
*Holly Williams*
Library Director