MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Norman, Melora" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:49:23 -0400
Good afternoon.  There are still summer reading certificates available
for libraries wanting them: packages of 50 each for the CSLP theme
(Paws, Claws, Scales and Tales).  Each participating library is entitled
to one, while they last.

You may either call our toll-free number (1-800-762-7106) and leave your
name and address with Lucy, or use our form to request them:

http://www.maine.gov/msl/outreach/info_form.htm

Thanks, and happy summer reading!

Melora Ranney Norman, outreach coordinator
Maine State Library
LMA Cultural Bldg., SHS 64
Augusta, ME 04333
(207) 287-5653