NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Networkmaine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2024 12:20:30 -0400
Power to the equipment in Belfast has been restored and all affected sites
are now back in service.  The issue appears to have been caused by a
problematic transfer back to commercial power.  Technicians are currently
en route to investigate further to avoid a recurrence.

--
Networkmaine NOC
University of Maine System