From:
Mamie Anthoine Ney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mamie Anthoine Ney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2022 15:22:02 -0400
Food for thought.........

I wonder if the objecting parents/community members/legislators are
listening to the music their kids are listening to?

There are a number of channels on Sirius XM. Spotify, etc. that contain
lyrics just as bad, if not worse, than what they find in books.

Deep thoughts for a Friday afternoon.  Have a good weeknd.

--

Mamie Anthoine Ney

Auburn Public Library

49 Spring St.

Auburn, ME 04210

207.333.6640 x 2020

www.auburnpubliclibrary.org
β€œThe public library is where place and possibility meet.”
― Stuart Dybek