MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mila Tappan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:39:27 +0000
My concern was only that we had indicated in the initial email that the non traditional student needed to have graduated from college. I was concerned about changing that midstream.   I think the idea that was mentioned was to hold off on her until she has graduated.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone

Mila  Tappan
College Access and Outreach Manager
FINANCE AUTHORITYOF MAINE
P.O. Box 949, 5 Community Drive, Augusta, ME  04332-0949
207-620- 3504 or 1-800-228-3734
Fax: 207-213-2604 – TTY: 207-626-2717

www.famemaine.com
Helping Maine people achieve their business and education goals

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individuals or entities to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not an intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.