From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:43:58 -0500
Thanks to all those who have responded to my request for submitting
contest entries early.

This note does not really have any college hockey content. However,
Google mail is having major problems for the 3rd day in a row and I'm
concerned about my ability to
post to the list relative to either the contest or the tournament in
general.
While I subscribe to the list from both email accounts, I have never
posted from this email address so I thought I better post something so
the list administrators could get this email address approved for list
posting.

And, before anyone asks, no extra contest points will be available to
list administrators for expediting this request