From:
Shane Kingry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shane Kingry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1993 05:48:43 -0800
Well, this was my third and final hockey game that I will see this year
since there are no more during my Christmas break, and I will have to
return to school.  It was definitly a nice way to go out too.  =)  After
an emotional lost last night (goalie makes small mistake with 1 minute
left in the 3rd), I wasn't sure how the Seawolves would come out tonight.

Although Minnesota did step up their play a couple of notches from last
night, UAA stepped up about 10, and dominated the play from the
very first minute.  I think I could very safely say that UAA got far more
offensive rushes when Minnesota was on the power play then did Minnesota,
though only one short handed goal became of it.

To give Minnesota their credit, there were a couple of bounces that didn't
go their way, but then again, there were also a number that UAA didn't
get.  In addition, only scoring 1 pp goal in nine chances (17 for the
series) leaves something to be desired...

I have watched Minnesota up here for the last three years (at least that I
can remember them coming up) and I know that they are a good team...it
just so happens that I think UAA has gotten tired of loosing by one goal
(5 times this season), lossing to Minnesota (hehe), and just in general
wanted to win a whole lot tonight...a great 60 minute effort by the Seawolves!

HOWL!!!!

Shane