From:
Ken Kretsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2011 09:47:08 -0500
I have my tickets for Red Hot Hockey this coming Saturday, but I've been
noticing that BU has been getting shellacked early in the season. However,
recent victories over BC, UVM, and UNH gives one hope. What's the feeling,
is BU starting to gel?

By the way, there might be tickets left for the game. This coming Saturday
at Madison Square Garden. BU versus Cornell. 18,000 cheering fans mostly
dressed in scarlet and another color of a similar hue to scarlet. It's a
terrific experience. The best part is when the Cornell fans sing their Alma
Mater. And I can say that as my daughter is a Cornell grad.

Go Beeeee-Youuuuuu!!

Ken Kretsch