From:
Kevin Grau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2011 11:29:17 -0400
All,

Due to a last minute schedule change we will have two (2) extra tickets for the Semifinals ONLY with us when we arrive tomorrow.  If they are of use (ideally that is to get someone inside who wants to be there) to anyone on the list, reply and we can exchange contact info for tomorrow.

As per list convention, would like to provide to buyer at face-value, which I would take to be 1/2 the package price; $95/ticket would be close enough.   The seats are in section C03. Again, Semifinals only.

We hope to be at Xcel Center by 2:30PM CT tomorrow.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Grau
Indianapolis