Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2010 20:41:41 EDT
Having followed BC hockey for more than 50 seasons and five coaches.   I
believe that Jerry York will step up and demonstrate what "responsibility for
your actions" means.  I look for a first semester suspension for the three
players.

Regards,

Tony Dello Russo

In a message dated 4/26/2010 9:29:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,