From:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 2009 08:26:59 -0400
Only Myles could spin the current conference alignments as "academic".  It's
all because of one of two things --
(a)  Getting into a BCS conference
(b)  Getting an NCAA basketball bid.

The odds of (b) improve dramatically if you also have (a).  It always has
been, and always will be, about the Benjamins.

Joe LaCour
CCT '77 & '78
1st bank of:  Liberty '09 (summa cum laude)
Salem St. '10 -- also on track for scl.