From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:12:52 +0000
I just got this email.  I love the first line, "For your information, ...."

I wonder if they have received a lot of emails or calls so that they felt the need to clarify.

I hope my priority rating was good enough.  Some day I would like to get out of the upper most bowl.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!