From:
Jeff Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:06:25 -0400
now you know why I mostly lurk on this list  :-)

Actually I was at Michigan State at roughly the same time at the "other" Mr.
Jackson but our paths never crossed.  (but I did have some interesting
confusion in names with still a third Jeff Jackson who was there my freshman
year - I never knew there were so many of us around!)  Still hoping one of
his paychecks gets misdirected to my bank.

jj