Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 15:19:04 -0400
Sounds good to me.  I think folks are underestimating non-conference play,
such as Air Force-Army which might be a more powerful drawing card since it
would not be just another conference game.  The MN-WI rivalry might be
similar.  Is WN a better fit for CCHA with OSU, MSU, MI and other big ten
teams?  So, my suggestion is leaving MTU with WCHA and moving WI to CCHA.
The key here is to realize that a few recurring non-conference matches may
be more valuable than having it within the conference.