From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:43:03 -0400
I sold the original ticket I had offered for sale.  Unfortunately my other two
seatmates have had to back out at an even later last minute.  These two
seats are likewise in Section 426, Row F.  I offered to post them for sale.  I
will be leaving town next Monday so I may have to hand any transaction off
to my friends to complete.

Thank you,

Doug Peterson
Go Beavers
(With those big teeth they kind of look like Gophers if you squint hard
enough and are red-green color blind.)