From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:21:27 -0400
Always eager to contribute to something foolish, may I throw into the
equation the consideration of encouraging Penn State and Syracuse to
make the jump to varsity and then, instead of forming a Big Ten Hockey
Conference, perhaps the Big University Hockey Association (BUHA).  Then
realign the existing conferences without Minnesota, Wisconsin, Ohio
State, Michigan, Michigan State, and Notre Dame.

Bob Griebel