From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 15:04:06 -0400
Mark, that was no dream.  You obviously have supernatural powers.

Wednesday's April Fools release by the NCAA will issue instructions so
anyone not retaining their ticket stubs from this weekend's fictional
promotional enactment can get their tickets for the real regional games
that start next weekend.  The Appalachian State football players who
portrayed Air Force's hockey team have already been nominated for Emmy
Awards and will undoubtedly be up for Oscars after Love Story II is
released.  And you'll get to live your dream in DC.  Did it include the
parts where both marching bands perform at the Hockey-L dinner or where
the Wooferines score three times in the last six seconds to beat the
Golden Domers?

Bob Griebel
Wooferine