From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 22:41:09 +0000
I did the same thing.  I always saw Robin as a he so I went looking.

Mark - DId I not meet you in Albany in 2000 or so?

I am glad I get ESPN2 so I can watch a game or two.  Comcast doesn't have ESPNU and took ESPNC away from me.  I really wish I could see the games they are showing on ESPNU.

There seems to be noone at the Miami-Denver game.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!
I am still bummed about last weekend.