From:
"Hampton, Nathan E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:19:04 -0500
Despite my earlier Detroit-bashing, I decided to buy my set of tickets anyway. My son is in Chicago and I have two brother-in-laws in Wisconsin, so if that does not constitute a road trip, I do not know what does. My son said he wants to go see Detroit, and though it might be a ghost town by then if the recession is still going on next April, it would also be interesting to see all the stadiums and Greek Town. Greenfield Village would be a great place to go, but it opens April 15th this year. Maybe we could get an early Hockey-L tour?

Nathan