From:
MacKinnons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:10:36 -0400
Frozen Four Hockey L Dinner!!!!

We have finalized dinner plans for everyone in DC.  Here are the details:

Date:  Saturday, April 11

Time:  4 pm - 6/6:30 pm

Place: Lucky Strike

Address:  701 7th Street, NW, 2nd Floor (this is in Gallery Place attached
to the Verizon Center)

Amenities:  We have unlimited access to 3 pool tables, a balcony overlooking
gallery place (to gawk at all the college hockey fans) and unlimited food.
We also have access to the bowling lanes at an additional cost per person.
This is as close as you can be to the Verizon Center without actually being
in the Verizon Center.

Buffet Menu:

Starter

California Chicken Bites with Various Sauces on the side

Toasted Sandwich Selection:

Classic Club

Sliced turkey breast, apple smoked bacon, red leaf lettuce, tomatoes,
avocado slices and mayo

Chicken Caesar Sandwich

Grilled chicken breast topped with shredded parmesan, romaine lettuce and
Caesar dressing on a Ciabatta roll

Sides:

Create your own Nachos

Fresh tortilla chips topped with homemade cheese sauce, diced tomatoes, sour
cream and salsa

Salad

Lucky Strike House Salad

A trio of romaine, red leaf and iceberg, tossed with tomatoes, grated
carrots and croutons and your choice of dressing

Pizza Selection:

Cheese

BBQ Chicken

With BBQ sauce, tomatoes, red onions and smoked gouda.

Price:  $31.00 per person (tax and tip included).  Drinks are extra, ordered
from the waiters.  Let me know if you have young ones under the age of 12
coming.

Please let me know by Monday April 6 if you are able to attend.

Payment accepted 2 ways:

Via Check to:

Mary Beth MacKinnon

119 W. Westmoreland Road

Falls Church, VA  22046

Or Via paypal to:  [log in to unmask]

When paying, please list by name all who are included in the payment and
your favorite college hockey team.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in 29 days!!  (And it appears the Cherry
Blossoms are holding out for all of you to arrive - they are scheduled to
peak April 3 - 9.)