From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2009 22:15:47 -0500
Thanks, John.

I took you to mean (a) semifinals are set up at the time of the
tournament selection process so Region X winner will play Region Y
winner based on how their respective first seeds were ranked, regardless
of who wins each regional.   Not (b) after regional winners are
determined, the pre-regional PWRs of the four victors are examined to
schedule the two centermost regional victors for one semifinal game and
the highest- and lowest-PWR victors for the other.

Next question, thanks to Mark.  Anyone know of regional hosts other than
UNH still in the running to qualify for their regionals?

Bob Griebel
Michigan