From:
Bill Corrigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 12:26:09 -0500
Hi All,

	So far, we've gathered a number of opinions/hearsay about whether the
Detroit FF is/is not a lottery year and whether failure to order
tickets for the 2010 event will result in a change of priority.

	And, to what extent priority would change if passing on the Detroit
tourney?;  i.e. I presently hold a 12 priority rating -- how much will
that priority number change if I don't purchase tickets for 2010.

	Does anyone have any definitive answers to these questions?  A direct
response or citation from the NCAA tournament guidelines would go a
long way toward clarifying these issues.

Bill

On Jan 24, 2009, at 12:39 PM, John Edwards wrote:

> As I understand it, if someone is in the priority system already, then
> Detroit would count - so you would gain another year for buying in
> 2010.
>
> Someone buying in 2010 for the first time would not go into the
> priority system.
>
> John
>
> --
> John Edwards
> I used to put quotes here.
>
> On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>> Ray
>>
>> I've missed a few due to work and other commitments and did not
>> enter the
>> lottery.  My priority did not move.
>>
>> IIRC, Detroit is NOT a lottery year and priority will not change
>> whether you
>> get tickets or not.
>>
>> Joe
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rhody Ray" <rayz-