Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:09:35 -0500
Some information about how Ford Field will be set up for this year's Final
Four and a link to the full story including camera locations, types of
cameras, lines of sight, .........from a "news" story.  Thought it might be
useful for those wondering about the seating arrangements for 2010 Frozen
Four.

>>The court will be at the 50-yard line. Risers will be constructed from the
ground level and will go as high as the first 20-25 rows of the lower-bowl
stands. An octagon-shaped video board will also hang at center court.
Attendance is expected to exceed 70,000. About 3,000 students from the four
competing institutions will sit in the end zones. The CBS studio set will be
built on a platform near the student section in the south end of the
stadium. The configuration also raises the court 29 inches off the ground.<<

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/ncaa?ContentID=43315