From:
Scott Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2008 21:53:57 -0400
While you've pointed out some big-time mistakes, here's a question for you.
How many calls did each of those refs get correct during the season?

Yes, we all notice the bad ones, especially the blatantly bad ones, but
honestly, these refs get a lot more right than they do wrong. Otherwise,
they wouldn't be at this level.