From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 00:39:59 -0700
oops, my bad, should have said "nobody in the Colorado Springs media"
or denver TV.  Mike Chambers is a consummate professional and i
should have guessed he would have picked up on this.  unfortunately, i
didn't get to see the denver papers.

> Date:         Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:29:31 -0400
> From: Pamela Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: musings from the west regional
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Charlie Shub wrote:
> >
> >	nobody in the media picked up on the fact that the USAFA
> >	Minnesota game was perhaps the first playoff game with all
> >	native US players
>

> http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_5491929
>
> [Quote]
> A special dynamic intertwines the Air Force and Minnesota hockey teams - like red, white and blue - making Saturday's first-round NCAA Tournament game an all-American affair.
>
> Both rosters are 100 percent American. No Canadians. No Europeans. That wouldn't be unusual if you were putting together a football or basketball team, but many of the NCAA's best hockey teams are built around foreign players.
>
> [end quote]

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon   | charlie shub                (719) 262-3492
 \ /  Campaign Against | [log in to unmask]        (mobile) 761-8778
  X    HTML in e-mail  | http://cs.uccs.edu/~cdash   (fax) 262-3369
 / \      and news     | University of Colorado at Colorado Springs