From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 22:41:08 -0700
Three outstanding hockey games
Good company - erik for all 3 and my son, Jon for the first two

It was distressing to see a rematch of the WCHA championship game as a
regional championship game.

further looking shows the east regional championship was a replay of a
hockey east playoff matchup

perhaps it is appropriate that the committee discuss changing the
wording of their caveat to switch within a band to avoid intra
conference matchups in the first round to read to avoid
intraconference matchups when the teams have played each other in the
conference tournament.

The pepsi center is a good venue for the tournament. Those of you who
come next year will enjoy it. I'd urge some extra time to explore the
mountains if you can arrange more time off.

miscelaneous tidbits heard in the hallways
	lets change the name of the CHA to the FCHL and abbreviate it
	as the federal league

	lucia was apparently misquoted in the gazette which reported
	lucia as saying "We see this great parody. These teams deserve
	to be here, and they play well in these environments."

	nobody in the media picked up on the fact that the USAFA
	Minnesota game was perhaps the first playoff game with all
	native US players

	nobody in the media picked up on the hansen brothers (scott
	and dave) wearing the orange bands during the two semi finals

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon   | charlie shub                (719) 262-3492
 \ /  Campaign Against | [log in to unmask]        (mobile) 761-8778
  X    HTML in e-mail  | http://cs.uccs.edu/~cdash   (fax) 262-3369
 / \      and news     | University of Colorado at Colorado Springs