From:
BrianMorris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:47:27 -0500
My guess is he is taking "Big Love" too seriously.

(obligatory college hockey content) Saw former RPI coach Fridgen in
the mezzanine of the Pepsi Arena on Saturday afternoon.  He looked
well, and was chatting to a group of fans.  Have heard from many
close to the RPI program that Stan Moore. assistant coach at
Providence University, and former one year coach of Providence, is
the front runner for the job.  Unknown whether he would accept.

---Brian Morris