From:
Erik J Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 12:47:51 -0600
On the other hand, my favorite radio quote of the season came from Glen Sonmor
after Phil Kessel scored in the Kohl Center as he was being booed:  "Take
that, you stinking Badgers!"  Of course, Glen was caught up in the spirit of
the moment as he sometimes is.  In context, it was tremendously funny. An
impartial listener (or Badger fan) might not appreciate that.

-- Erik