From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 12:31:03 -0500
It is not just North Dakota though.  During the conference tournaments I
listened to North Dakota , but also UMD radio too and they both left
something to be desired to me in terms of professionalism.  I actually
thought the UMD broadcast was worse than the two games I listened to on
North Dakota radio.

-Deron