From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:10:55 -0500
Rowe, Thomas wrote:

>  I can't tell from this if I am being dissed, dismissed, or praised.  Care to enlighten me?

Yes, that's entirely my fault and I apologize.  I'd never mean to
suggest you and Wayne should be anything but thanked and praised for all
the work you've done for this list, and I think I remember that Mike
Machnik falls in that category too.  My aimless babbling apparently set
several people off and I apologize if anyone thought I intended
insults.  Definitely didn't, I'm just so efficient I accomplish them
without trying.

Bob