From:
"Hampton, Nathan E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:43:10 -0600
Bob,

" [T]he Maize and Blue's arch-enemy of state institutions," which is Michigan State, does have hockey and it is in East Lansing, not Berkeley.

Nathan Hampton
University of California, Riverside, B.S. 1976
University of California, Santa Barbara, M.A. 1985, Ph.D. 1987