From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:51:32 -0600
You know, I wonder about this rule.  Is a band playing while the puck is
in play any more of a distraction to the visiting team than the home
team?  Is it more of a distraction than cheerleaders getting the crowd
up in some chant?  In other words, I question whether a pep band is that
big of a deal while the puck is sliding around.  Of course, if both
teams had a pep band there and both were playing at the same time during
play, it could become quite a cacaphony, but so what?

Just an idle opinion.

Tom Rowe