From:
Miller-Mackinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:22:02 -0500
Mary Beth gave me a furlough to drive up from DC and see the Friday and
Saturday games at Worcester and Amherst.  Hockey-L meeting anywhere prior,
during or post games?

Also, if anyone finds themselves with an extra ticket to either both nights
in Worcester or Saturday in Amherst let me know privately.

'til then. Carpe Diem.

Make it a Great Day.

--John.

BTW...Two signs that College Hockey's getting bigger...ESPN magazine this
week features a two page spread on the NC$$ Hockey Championships...also ESPN
will televise the Phrozen Phour in HD.  Seriously, Hockey in HD Rocks!  Then
again, anything in HD pretty much rocks.  I even watched the PBS Telethon in
HD just because of the clarity of the pictures.  Okay, Okay...the woman 3rd
row over second row up answering the phones was really cute.  Shhh...just
don't tell MB.