From:
"Carol S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:34:01 -0600
REPOSTING THIS WITH ALL INFO INCLUDED. Your sign-ups are slow coming
in... do NOT wait, there will be no last minute additions!

Okay this is it folks!

Our dinner will be at the Holiday Inn on the Lane, about 3 blocks from
the Schott, and within walking distance.  We will have a private room on
the 11th floor.  We are going with individual dinners, as we can seat
more people this way.  (With the buffet, we would only have had room for
50 people) The limit is 70 people. First ones to get their RSVPs and
checks to me are in. Dinner to be served around 4:45pm (in between the 2
semi-finals)

You must do three things to attend the dinner:

1. make your choice of one of three meals.
2. send me an email, with your name and your dinner choice.
3. write the check and mail it ASAP

We will be having name tags on lanyards once again, so I need to know
all the names in your party.

Please read the menu items below, all the info is there.
No substitutions can be made.

Prices include required gratuity and tax.

*** Children under 12 can get a child's meal for $12.53 (such as mac &
cheese, chicken fingers or hamburger)
please include with your check ***

choice #1 - CHICKEN  $22.61
Caesar salad
Chicken Marsala on bed of Linguini
Broccoli florets
dessert choice
beverage

Choice #2 - STEAK   $27.65
Fresh garden salad
Steak New Orleans Sirloin with Bourbon sauce
cheddar mashed potatoes
broccoli florets
dessert choice
beverage

Choice #3 - LASAGNE  $21.35 (not-vegetarian)**
Romaine salad
Meat & Vegetable Lasagna
Braised green beans
dessert choice
beverage

**note:  I did ask if anyone was a vegetarian in the informational
request, but I had no one reply, so we used our third choice of meal
instead of vegetarian. Sorry!

There will be a Cash Bar for our group in the room also.  The dessert
choices are many and we'll deal with that later.

Thanks for your cooperation in making this as easy as possible.

Mail your checks, made out to me:

Carol White
316 SE 4th Street #203
Minneapolis, MN 55414

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all real soon.

Carol
Your 2005 Hockey-L Cruise Director