From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 14:53:14 -0500
NC$$ Contest  entry form

When done, please submit your entry to [log in to unmask] Do not reply
to the list.

Enter your name, e-mail address and home address (city,state).

For details and the scoring criteria, refer to the contest rules which
will be sent out as a separate post. If there are contest rules
questions or confusion, please send me an e-mail and I'll clarify.

The choice of the winning team  must be the name of a school; e.g.
winner of East game 1 is not an acceptable answer.

Please return one contest entry per e-mail; some people submit several
entries for family members and friends.  That is fine, but please
submit each one in a separate e-mail. That makes my data entry task
much easier and less error prone

For purposes of brevity, I will refer to the Northeast regional as NE,
the East Regional as E, the Midwest regional as MW and the West
regional as W.  All times listed are eastern time.

Please be very careful if you use the school abbreviations.  It's easy
to mistake abbreviations North Dakota (UND), Notre Dame (ND)  and
Minnesota-Duluth (UMD).
I can make a guess, but this is a contest and you should be making
your own guesses, not me.

Entries must be in by Friday, March 25, 2005 at noon. Please do not
wait until the last minute.  It makes my task much easier to get the
entries earlier in the week. Also, in the event that there is an
error, omission or question about your entry, an early submission
gives me a chance to contact you and get things straightened out.
Name:

E-mail address:

City,State:

East Regional E (Worcester, MA):

Game 1 – 3/25  4:30 PM  (E1)
Boston College (BC) vs. Mercyhurst (Merc)

Game 2 – 3/25  8:00PM   (E2)
Boston University (BU) vs. North Dakota (UND)

E final – 3/26  8:00 PM  (E3)
Winner of  E1 vs. winner of E2
Midwest Regional MW  (Grand Rapids, MI)

Game 1 – 3/25  5:00PM  (MW1)
Colorado College (CC) vs. Colgate (Colg)

Game 2 – 3/25  8:30PM  (MW2)
Wisconsin (Wisc) vs. Michigan (Mich)

MW final – 3/26  5:00PM  (MW3)
Winner of MW1 vs. winner of MW2
Northeast Regional  NE  (Amherst, MA)

Game 1 – 3/26  12:00PM  (NE1)
Denver (DU) vs. Bemidji State (BSU)

Game 2 – 3/26  3:30PM   (NE2)
New Hampshire (UNH) vs. Harvard (Harv)

E final – 3/27   12:00PM  (NE3)
Winner of NE1 vs. winner of  NE2
West Regional  W (Minneapolis, MN)

Game 1 – 3/26  2:30PM  (W1)
Minnesota (Minn) vs. Maine (Maine)

Game 2 – 3/26  6:00PM  (W2)
Ohio State  (OSU) vs. Cornell (CU)

W final – 3/27  3:30PM  (W3)
Winner of  W1 vs. winner of W2

Nationals  (Columbus, OH)

Semifinal 1 – 4/7 (2:00PM or 7:00PM)  (S1)
Winner of W3 vs winner of E3

Semifinal 2 – 4/7 (2:00PM or 7:00PM)  (S2)
Winner of NE3 vs. winner of MW3

Finals  - 4/9 (7:00PM)
Winner of S1 vs. winner of S2

Tiebreaker 1