From:
drakelore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
drakelore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 00:00:38 -0500
First I have to say that living in Tampa, it is interesting to watch
Gopher hockey thru satellite TV.  Tonight I watched thru "CSTV" and
find it interesting to see different commercials and what kinds of
things they show the most of during the broadcast.

I would be interested from those who got to see the CSTV broadcast
live, to know what Adam Wooten said on the broadcast.  The reason I say
that is because back about 15 years ago or so, I remember Adam Wooten
as a college kid at the beginnings of UCHCO, who always had bloodshot
eyes because whenever I saw him, he was drunk.  Not that I am judging,
but I laugh whenever I see him on CSTV or ESPN, because I see him as
the skinny college kid who was an "ass-hole" in my eyes, and always
drunk.  Don't get me wrong...I am glad for what he has done, but I
still see him that way..I can't help it!!!  LOL

Okay, as for the game...

I was very impressed with the way that the Gophers came out skating.
They would have to to stay up with Michigan.  And this young Gopher
team would have to learn to stay with teams like Michigan if they hoped
to play beyond the regular season in early March.

I was a bit concerned that with going up,what was it... 3-0 (?) at the
end of the first, that it was too much too fast.  But the Gophers did
not relent and stayed with Michigan during the whole game.

I must say tho that from the tv perspective, that Michigan spent an
awful lot of time in the penalty box.  Not that it did the Gophers much
good, but Campion seemed to have on Maroon shorts tonight.  Now of
course I was not in the arena and was interrupted by folks talking to
me, so I may have missed something.  I leave that commentary to those
who were there.

Again I will say that the Gophers did earn what they got.  I am very
glad to see this out of such a young team.  I just hope they stay that
focused against an MSU team that beat Wisconsin tonight.

Well, it was a chilly 60 degrees today.  But we should be back in the
low 70's tomorrow.  Gee, I just hate it down here!  LOL

Have a great weekend everyone!

Kathy M.
Go Gophers!