From:
drakelore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
drakelore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 02:09:49 -0400
Oh, sure,the night I decide not to watch the game they blast the Sioux.
  The only consolation I have is that Brooks and Dunn performed live at
the bar I was at after their concert in Tampa. (Like that is better
than watching the Gophers blow out the Sioux at home!)   Again the
Gophers do better on Saturday night.  But then I did not watch the
Gopher football game either and they blow out the Illini 45-0.

And not only that...the Sioux pulled Parise during the game!  Man did I
miss something.

Not that the Sioux are not good, but I am glad for the Gophers as they
needed that win.

Kathy M.
Go Gophers!